On a Tangent

Wednesday, January 10, 2007

1 Week, 12 Miles Exactly

Yesterday morning I had to run/walk a mile, just so I didn't have a mountain to climb in the evening. After putting the kids to bed I put together a very nice 3 mile run, where my fastest mile was 10:03. Not quite back to my old speeds, but I feel like if I keep it up I'll be there in a month or so.

Total time for week 1 was 156:22:00, or 2 hours, 36 minutes and 22 seconds. That is an average of 13 minutes per mile. This week, I must do it faster.

1 Comments:

  • Holy Cow... you still post... wahoo!!! Good job on the exercise... I hope you guys had a great holiday... things were cool here... we must chat sometime.. I know you are probably busy with tax time coming up, but we will chat...

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 8:45 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home