On a Tangent

Friday, April 28, 2006

song in my head

"woke up this morning, feeling fine" That is all I can remember from this song but, it keeps spinnng through my brain.

it is a first here in sydney, a cloudy day and bummers I can't find Mike to say good morning so, I will have to say it here first!!

2 things that are great about Australia:
1. A rainy day in Australia hasn't dampened my spirits :) and it looks as though the sun might come out today after all
2. they have a carafe of hot tea along with the coffee at breakfast and it was brewed to perfection! Sometimes with my own tea bag I get distracted and leave it in the water too long and the tea tastes so horrible - there is not enough splenda to make it better!

While I was at breakfast I was thinking about the kids - I totally miss them. THere was a little girl picking out fruit with her "mum" and she kept saying "and that one, and that one and that one" It just reminded me of Daisy!!

Well, I do have some blogging to catch up on and more pictures to share so, I will "get on with that" but, YOU won't read this unitl you have seen the pictures - so, hope you enjoy them! I am sending everyone a cyber huggie and big kisses - especially for the kids, that little spot on their left neck under their ear just before they shrug up their shoulders, yeah that's its!