On a Tangent

Friday, April 28, 2006

funny shots around Aussie

Talk about job satisfaction. This is the guide that took us up the climb for the bridge. At the top she says "welcome to my office"! She is so passionate about her job and enjoying what she was doing - it really showed. She never stopped smiling, never once faltered or questioned what she was doing.




Yesterday when I left my hotel in the morning, there were 3 workers STANDING around a manhole, much lilke they do in the US obviously one guy is down in the hole working and the other three are up top! When I came back in the afternoon to change my clothes, this is the scene that I saw!! It cracked me up - where did they go????



This is marketing at its worst. This guy who was entertaining and doing a magic show, had a captive audience and was able to communicate the point of his show....that Sandisc would not try and trick you, they were a trustworthy company....the sales guys stood around and watched him. There must have been about 10. So it worked in getting a crowd of people to the booth but, after the show everyone turns on their heels and walks away...the 10 sales guys, still standing there!!!

They do have a cool new product that is a flip memory card that folds in half and becomes a USB - no adapters for your computer!



Russ gave me some great advice before I left about where to go and what to do, I think I have done alot of his suggestions. i love this picture because even though the corn is out of focus you can see my shadow! This picture also reminds me of an ear of corn from when Adam was little, he was an adventurous eater and had takend this ear of corn and demolished it, Mike took a photo of the corn on the table afterwards and had it as his screen saver for a while.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home